Join us for this weekend full of camping and family fun right in our backyard!
Outdoor movie included!
Popcorn and refreshments available
- Dogs are allowed (must be leashed at all times and please bring your own poop bags)
- There is NO PARKING in the camping area, but there will be a trailer for hauling camping gear and people to their campsite
- NO alcoholic beverages allowed on the property
- NO smoking on church property
- NO fireworks or other related items
- NO firepits allowed in the campsites (there will only be the main firepit for the entire campground)
- Camping stoves are OK, feel free to cook your own camping food!
- Music played on personal devices MUST be connected to headphones, ear buds, etc.
- This event is being held on the private property of First Baptist Church of Winthrop Harbor. Please treat the property respectfully.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent when using the restrooms inside the church building
- Quiet hours will be observed from 11pm on Friday to 7am Saturday
- In order to participate on the Saturday morning parent/child fishing trip, participants must already have their fishing licenses purchased
Reserve your campsite now!
*All campsites are 25ft x 25ft
*camper/trailer sites DO NOT have hookups
Meet our camp hosts, Bob and Patty Strickland!
Bob (Coach) and Patty are longtime residents of Winthrop Harbor and members of FBCWH. They will have the pleasure of greeting all of our campers on June 24th and making sure that everyone has as smooth of a check-in process as possible.